1. General Information
- This policy applies to the Website operating at the url: https://www.ibombo.be
- The website operator is:
40 rue de Lusambo-straat
1190 Bruxelles – Brussel
Belgique – België
VAT UE: BE 0543.569.489
- The operator’s e-mail contact address:
- The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
- This Policy does not cover any information regarding services, goods or websites belonging to entities other than the Operator.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Direct commercial contact – if the user requests it
- Sending marketing information by e-mail / SMS / telephone / other channels – if the user agrees to such forms of contact
- Presentation of the offer or information/p>
- Preparation, packaging, shipment of goods
- Implementation of ordered services
- Debt collection
- The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering data in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected Data Protection Methods Used by the Operator
- The spaces of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: HOSTINGS.PL
ul. Turowska 1
59-900 Zgorzelec / Polska
NIP VAT UE: PL 6151956455
4. Your Rights and Additional Information on How to Use the Data
- In some situations the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations incumbent upon the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients as:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis
- postal operators
- law firms and debt collectors
- accounting offices
- payment operators
- public authorities
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- subcontractors and service technicians
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- Data may also be disclosed to: authorities which, under applicable law, remain entitled to demand their release, including in particular courts, prosecutor’s offices, the Police, tax and customs administration; other entities authorized to gain access to data on the basis of legal provisions.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- to correct them,
- for removal,
- for processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object may not be exercised if there are legally valid grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the Forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. The context and description of the form each time clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information on the behaviour of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Important Marketing Techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about Cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section “Important Marketing Techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA).
9. Data Transfer to Third Countries
- As a rule, personal data is not transferred to a third country or an international organization outside the European Economic Area (EEA). However, such transfer may take place within the scope described below.
- The transfer of personal data outside the EEA may take place in connection with the Administrator’s use of analytical or advertising services provided by Google LLC, including Google Adwords and Google Analytics. In such a case, the transfer takes place to the United States of America, on the basis of a decision of the European Commission (the so-called Privacy Shield), stating that an adequate level of personal data protection is ensured in relation to entities participating in the program, including the provider of the above services – Google LLC, Mountain View, California.
- The data may also be transferred in the event of an order. In this case, personal data is transferred regardless of whether a decision of the European Commission has been issued in relation to a given third country or an international organization, stating an adequate level of data protection, or whether other precautions specified in Art. 46 or 47 of the GDPR were provided. The data will be provided only to the extent necessary to perform the order.
10. Managing Cookies – How to Express and Withdraw Consent in Practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he/she may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: